November 17, 2004

ExPo ExP3diT!oN

Sawadikap guys!

Today was soooooooo fun!!! After assembly, my friends and I went back to classroom to watch the ending of 'Hot Chicks' and 'Eight-legged Freak'. The ending of the former was sooo nice! Now i want to go get my hands on the 'White Chicks'-newest movie of this series of movies. The latter was quite an ok movie just that it was a teeny weeny bit scary with the spiders. I'm arachnophobic in case u dont know. =P

Ok then we set off for Expo at about 8.30am.
We reached Expo not long after.
Once we stepped into the exhibition hall, i was like wooooowwwww! There was this huge hideous monster shaped like SpongeBob and this black widow spider guy who were shaking hands with the people. Oh gosh... Okay and then Mrs Lee asked us to be back by 10.15am and like this, we set off ler...
Me, SY, Cheryl and Lineatte walked together and explored the hall. We ran around collecting chops on our hand. At some stalls they also gave out freebies to us if we completed their task (eg. do a puzzle or quiz).
After time was running short, we found out that we could redeem a chance to a lucky draw with five chops. We had got 14 then. So we hurried up to queue. The queue was soooo dammmm longggggggg! We were very fustrated as time was going to be up soon. Then came a news. Go that side! Very little ppl. And yes it was true but then it was only for the maze. So we quickly ran into the maze. Dashed around here and there, not wanting to waste any time. Soon, we were out and thus went to redeem our prize for the maze. I got some sorta notepad. =[ lady luck was not smiling on me.
We wanted to go redeem our prizes for our other chops budden the queue was even longer. We gave up eventually and went back to the meeting place. A lot of ppl were already sitting there. We joined in and chatted with the other girls. They got so many gifts but i was almost empty handed except a poster and Newater. Lolx. Anywae, while we were chatting, Ade. told me that she had seen a boy redeeming a handphone from the counter. He sooo lucky!!! Panasonic new model somemore leh! Grr... so angry.
After every person came back we set off again for school.
Then reached school, we had our recess and i forgot what we did after recess. =P

After school, I went to take 17 with PY and other girls. They were attending her birthday party but i couldnt go! So sad. My mum didnt allow me to.
I got home, and started playing the com. Lolx until 2.30pm.
I then started making my jelly for tomorrow's class farewell party. I added in all the thingies, put the mixture onto the stove and started stirring it. I almost fell asleep lor... stand there stir and stir for half-an-hour then boil. So idiotic!
All in all i dunno why i took 2 hours to make the jelly but it is a fact. =P
After that, i started doing my science le. Dun wan to risk getting scolded by my Mum!

At night, i finished up my chinese and then started fixing the banner for the party. I used a raffia string to link them all up. Halfway through, my Mum came in a extra here, extra there. Irritating.
I also went onto MSN to meet SY to help me write the speech for tomorrow. Thank soooo much SY! After a round of brain-storming, we finally came up with a script. It ended that 3/4 was SY's 1/4 was mine. Haha! So i practice and practice reading it coz tomorrow gonna present liao.
After all that crapping around, I finally went into the air-con comforts of my room to read my book. I got a new book (I know its old but new to me la! First time reading it.) from my Mum's mini library in one of the cupboards. Its title is - How to STOP WORRYING and START LIVING. Yesh it is a very very nice book that teaches us not to worry. I sincerely think that its a very nice book altho i hate reading! =] Ok and then i came here... haha! Tata! That's all for today. Gonna catch some sleep!

Signing off,
Jiaqi