November 23, 2004

FuS+raTioN

Hi people! We meet again...

Today was sososososososo BORINGGGGG!!! My brother has gone to camp and i was alone at home the whole day... >.<
I woke up as usual, with no breakfast nothing, then go play com ler. Today's MS was sooooo fustrating lolz. Completed so many jumping quests and dunno used how many potions when i dropped down from the top over and over again... FUSTRATION is the word! I discovered that i realli have NO patience AT ALL! Heeheez...
I also did sec 1 maths today... MORE FUSTRATION!!! Spent dunno how many hours doing my sums while trying to channel over to MS meanwhile. And, you guessed it! My com hanged for dozens of time today! I realli realli hate this com! Dunno what happened recently to cause it to lag until liddat... =[
And anywayz, thus, i gave my mum a lot of crap. Outta twenty questions, onli nine right, eleven rong. Sigh... my brain is getting rusty alreadi...
Sigh again... realli miss fightin with my brother a lot... now no laughter to my life too...
Anywayz, gonna receive the results tomorrow alreadi... but i've no feelings... Realli hope that i can get into Nanyang tho! If not die die alreadi! Hope u ppl out there dun be so nervous k? Let nature take its course. =]
Out of the all the fustration suddenly came good news today!!! My old phone is finally beginning to charge!!!!!! Yipee!! It had stubbornly refused to when i put to charge a week ago. Then i told my dad bout it and he dismantled my T191 and fiddled with it. We were poking here poking der, trying to find out the fault but then couldn't. In the end i consoled myself that it was the charger's problem, not my old phone's. So my father poke here poke der around the charger to find the prob. But no problem also. Finally, praying that my phone was gonna be alrite, i put it to charge again. However, nothing lit up the screen. Stubbornly refusing to accept that my phone was spoilt, i left it there, with a hope that it was gonna charge up later.
I went back to my maths corrections. And when i got all stressed up because of the stupid idiotic unsolvable maths sums, i went over to the kitchen to grab a drink. When i walked past my T191, i decided to squat down to check on it. Upon looking at it, i jumped up and screamed, "AHHHHH!!! My phone is charging!!!" You could have imagined how happi i was then. I was so close to my ole phone in the past... happy memories... until it failed to work ='(
And most of all, i am able to finally get rid of the dam motorola 'ancient' and 'alreadi-extinct' phone i have been using in replace of my old buddy!! I hate that phone lor... message MUST write in Caps Lock de somemore!
Gtgz guys, pray that you will get the results you want tomorrow! Nitez~!


Signing off,
Jiaqi