November 25, 2004

Where Iz The Love?!?!

Yoo guyz,

Hm... today wasn't exactly an exciting day... woke up in the morning and was frantically trying to call everyone to ask them what time to go to school so that will be in time to go over to YNPS to help. In the end, it turned out that most were still sleeping... -_-'
Okay and when all was planned, my parents and I set off at bout 11 and had brunch at the hawker centre over at old MXPS. Havent been there for a very long time. Really missed it... >.<
After the meal, we went to school to hand in the posting form. Met mich, lin and lh there. I handed in the form and then sat down to chat with the girls. Bout our choices of school, and blah blah blah gossip... It was then that i realised that some guys in our class cant go to victoria... Missed by some points. Very wasted. Coz the next school they would have to choose is either anglican or chung cheng alreadi. I'm not saying they are no good but victoria is better, and they could have scraped through...
Okay and anywayz, minutes later, Mrs Lee called me and then handed me the verification form. She went, "Hunh Jiaqi! Why you put Nanyang Girls first and then Raffles girls second. Unless you REALLI REALLI REALLI REALLI REALLI want to go to Nanyang Girls High!" I was thinkin,"Erm...Whats the problem? Its precisely that i realli realli realli realli realli want to go there then i put liddat de ma..." (-_-")
Okay and then i got my mum to sign the form before handing one copy of it back and continuing to crap around while my parents went off.
About one, we started to walk to the new school to help. Once we got into the library, some other boys were alreadi there arranging the books. We also saw some sec1 seniors around. Mrs lee called them back to help in the library too. Thus, we kicked off work, opening up boxes and arranging them on the shelves.
I got my back aching after all the work and it wasn't until 5 that we stopped. My father and i went for a little dinner befoer heading home to get my mother to East Coast for another round of dinner. I could say i was totally bloated.
After dinner, came back home, tried to solve my MS problems and tada! i got it working again. Thanx for the help yc.
Afta that, got outta there and came here to blog before i die under my mum's hands coz of playing too much. =P
That's for today!

Okay, now for something extra. if you have been accessing my blog the past few days, you would have noticed that i got music now!!!
*Shoutz and Screamz*
Ahem... sorri... back to the topic...
I particularly chose this song because i too want to transfer the meaning of this song across to you guys. So here are the lyrics...

Sing-along Session: Where's The Love?!?!?
What's wrong with the world, mama
People livin' like they ain't got no mamas
I think the whole world addicted to the drama
Only attracted to things that'll bring you trauma
Overseas, yeah, we try to stop terrorism
But we still got terrorists here livin'In the USA, the big CIA
The Bloods and The Crips and the KKK
But if you only have love for your own race
Then you only leave space to discriminate
And to discriminate only generates hate
And when you hate then you're bound to get irate, yeah
Badness is what you demonstrate
And that's exactly how anger works and operates
Nigga, you gotta have love just to set it straight
Take control of your mind and meditate
Let your soul gravitate to the love, y'all, y'all

People killin', people dyin'
Children hurt and you hear them cryin'
Can you practice what you preach
And would you turn the other cheek

Father, Father, Father help us
Send us some guidance from above'
Cause people got me, got me questionin'
Where is the love (Love)

Where is the love (The love)
Where is the love (The love)
Where is the love
The love, the love

It just ain't the same, always unchanged
New days are strange, is the world insane
If love and peace is so strong
Why are there pieces of love that don't belong
Nations droppin' bombs
Chemical gasses fillin' lungs of little ones
With the ongoin' sufferin' as the youth die young
So ask yourself is the lovin' really gone
So I could ask myself really what is goin' wrong
In this world that we livin' in people keep on givin'in
Makin' wrong decisions, only visions of them dividends
Not respectin' each other, deny thy brother
A war is goin' on but the reason's undercover
The truth is kept secret, it's swept under the rug
If you never know truth then you never know love
Where's the love, y'all, come on (I don't know)
Where's the truth, y'all, come on (I don't know)
Where's the love, y'all

People killin', people dyin'
Children hurt and you hear them cryin'
Can you practice what you preach
And would you turn the other cheek

Father, Father, Father help us
Send us some guidance from above'
Cause people got me, got me questionin'
Where is the love (Love)

Where is the love (The love)
Where is the love (The love)
Where is the love
The love, the love

I feel the weight of the world on my shoulder
As I'm gettin' older, y'all, people gets colder
Most of us only care about money makin'
Selfishness got us followin' in the wrong direction
Wrong information always shown by the media
Negative images is the main criteria
Infecting the young minds faster than bacteria
Kids wanna act like what they see in the cinema
Yo', whatever happened to the values of humanity
Whatever happened to the fairness in equality
Instead in spreading love we spreading animosity
Lack of understanding, leading lives away from unity
That's the reason why sometimes I'm feelin' under
That's the reason why sometimes I'm feelin' down
There's no wonder why sometimes I'm feelin' under
Gotta keep my faith alive till love is found

People killin', people dyin'
Children hurt and you hear them cryin'
Can you practice what you preach
And would you turn the other cheek

Father, Father, Father help us
Send us some guidance from above'
Cause people got me, got me questionin'
Where is the love (Love)

Where is the love (The love)
Where is the love (The love)
Where is the love (The love)

Where is the love (The love)
Where is the love (The love)
Where is the love (The love)
Okay, and btw when you enter my blog and see some pop-ups pls X them away. I think about 5 times k... I wont be responsible if there's a virus! =P
Tata! Time to go... Good Nitez PpL~!
Signing off,
Jiaqi