December 26, 2004

Chr!stMa5 DaY!!!!!!

Ello Ppl!!!

Haha let mi elaborate more on what happened last nite before i continue with today's happenings. Yesterday, i was actually quite sad lorz as you know. And i was even more sad when midnight was nearing and my online list of Msn friends were so poor thing. Onli 4 or 5 ppl online lorz. I was expecting more ppl so that we could have a big countdown but so disappointing. The rest were probably asleep, scared that they wont get their pressies from santa if the dun sleep. Lol. I edited the template of my blog until the 11.59pm, then started to talk with lh. Yay and we did our mini countdown!!! After that, we were flooding the screen with "Merry Christmas!!!"-es. Then we added more ppl and flooded more screen. It was so fun. We exchanged make believe gifts and were soo wild and crazy. I was totally insane lolz, due to the work of lh. Hahaha. I had the christmas spirit in me! Then, i got outta my cosy bed in the bottom bunk and then screamed a "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" to my brother fast alseep on the upper bunk. Then, i ran to mi father outside and "Merry christmas!!!" him too. I din "Merry Christmas!!!" my mum coz i din want her to wake up and stop mi from chatting liaoz. LOL! Lh and i went bonkers until 1am when mi father chased mi to sleep. Haha and he took away the laptop lorz... =[ Then i ZZZzzzZZZzzz... liao.

Okayz for today, i woke up at bout 8.30am still full of christmas spirit and life. I finally "Merry Christmas!!!" my mum! =D So then, we set off for christmas service in church at about 9.55. We reached there and sat down slightly before the service started. Auntie Jingle's did a great job with our Hosanna Choir and the Kenotes. It was a joyful singing session. Then, we had offering. Next, the Papurri congregation put up a piece for us and then the youth ministry performed the dance we learnt at camp, onli five representatives la. Next we had the sermon. After service, I went over to the Radicals and mixed around (actually stood around). Hahax... nobody to talk to ma and then mi bro pao1 qi4 wo3. ='( Heeheez... and i received a christmas gift from Douglas. Lolz cookies. Everyone in the team oso got ^^. I very pai seh never giv pressies. =P Then mi bro ask mi go downstairs to have my lunch myself first so i did so lor budden it was so crowded i in the end decided to join my mum. We went to see showflats while mi bro stay in church and hang around and eat lunch. Then about 1, mi dad fetch mi bro and i to TM to see the drumset i had been tellin my brother about. I told him that i was gonna buy him the drumset so he wanted to go and see. Anywayz, i had my lunch at Mac and mi bro still order with mi and eat some more. No wonder he's not slimming down. Hopeless hahax. Then we decided to eat as we walked around. We walked to century square, to Hugs n' Kisses to see the pressie. Before we could reach the shop we noticed that Samuel (from church) was tailing us. Hahahaha. It turned out that he and some other church friends were gonna catch a movie. We went upstairs to meet em and after they went into the theatre, we went back down to hugs n' kisses. Haha and mi bro saw the drumset for the first time. He went (-_-"). Lol! The drumset is more like a toy, cannot make music de. Lol i was jus joking with him lorzz. But its still very cute!!! The cymbal makes sound so cute de! ^^ Anywayz, we went back to TM to walk around in circles. Then we saw another group of guys from church heading for the TM theatre. Aiyo... After mi bro talk with ;em watsoever, we finally decided to go home. Caught the shuttle bus home coz mi parents still at bedok.
Once we reached home, i relac a lil while then mi mum came back liao. Then have to do our work alreadi. Sianzz... today do compo AGAIN. After that, i had to wrapped mi brother's textbooks for him. Why cant he do it himself?!?! -_- Then, my day was gone alreadi. Time for dinner liaozz... After dinner, we went over to mi granny's house to visit her. After the visit, came back home all worn-out and then here i am! Taduhzz!!!
Okiez going off for more chatting and maybe have ta do reading AGAIN -_-!! Sighzz....
Signing off,
Jiaqi