December 06, 2004

Day Before Camp

Yo0o0o0o ppl,

This is gonna be the last time i'm gonna blog until 1oth Dec. Gonna go for camp tomorrow liaoz. Had some trouble packing all my things. They gave us this list of things, telling us what to bring and then there was this line- Old T-shirts (Dark-coloured! You're gonna get dirty!) Quantity=3. So, i flipped my whole drawer of clothing around literally, in search of the three dark-coloured T-shirt. After 15 minutes, mission failed. Not that i didn't have enough t-shirts, just that i didn't even have a single piece which was dark-coloured! I onli had one survivor which was dark-coloured, but the problems is, its new! Oh mi god... Bless mi...
Er ok, today we had a sorta 'guest' in our house. Mi brother invited his fren over. Mi bro and i took the shuttle bus to TM and shopped around for our lunch. We bought a cooked honey chicken which cost $5.50. Lolz... quite cheap eh. Then, it was alreadi over 45mins after we bought that chicken and then we went to the Mrt Station to wait for his fren. Suddenly, a guy appeared outa nowhere and backstabbed mi bro. Lolz, he kicked him in e leg from behind. Hahaz... the guys nowadays surely have some problem greeting each other. Ok, n then we went to wait for e shuttle bus so that we could get back to Estella. We didn't have any $2 notes, just $5 or $10 notes, so we had to use our small changes. And lolz it was so farnie when i pushed the job of putting in the bus fare to mi bro. There was one $1, 4 20cent, 10 10cent and 4 5cent coins. When he released everything into the 'machine' there was a whole lot of clanking sound and then he paiseh paiseh walked away and sat down with his fren. His frend bought him a Major D book - Jay Chou's autobiography book, and he was SOOOO happi. His b'day was comin up soon marz...
When we arrived back home, they set up the PS2 which he brought and then i went to make Cambell Soup. When it was ready, we set the table and had lunch. Lol the chicken was brought out and we were like scavengers going at it. Tasted fabulous! The Cambell soup tasted gross tho coz there was no more "Golden Corn" onli got "Corn with mushroom" and "Corn with chicken". I mixed em together and Hey Presto! Got a disgusting gooie soup. =P
Anywayz, after lunch they played their PS2 and i was out finishing my hwk for the day. After my hwk, I was on the computer the whole day finding a skin for my blog and giving it a new image. I'm realli realli proud of it =D. The only problem now is that i wanna find out how to do an archive, coz i can onli have ten previous posts there and the rest disappears. And didn't have enough time to get music on it this afternoon. Maybe gonna check out some later. ;>
Okie, mi bro is at his MSN AGAIN when he is supposed to DO HIS WORK!!! Sigh... asking for trouble onli...
Okayz... Tata. Off to do mi stuff. Nitez ppl. Gonna miss u guys!


Signing off,
Jiaqi
~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~
Yooo i'm back afta half an hour, back with new music!!
Presenting...
"Come Clean" by Hilary Duff
Let's go back
Back to the beginning
Back to when the earth, the sun, the stars all aligned
'Cause perfect didn't feel so perfect
Trying to fit a square into a circle
Was no life
I defy
[Chorus:]Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
'Cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean
I'm shedding
Shedding every color
Trying to find a pigment of truth
Beneath my skin
'Cause different
Doesn't feel so different
And going out is better
Then always staying in
Feel the wind
[Chorus]
I'm coming clean
Let the rain fall
Let the rain fall
I'm coming...
[Chorus x2]
Let's go back
Back to the beginning
Found dreaming...
...at 10:53