January 17, 2005

WAR!!!

Hi out there...

Another war again today. This time between my parents though. Thinking twice, i prefer cold war to bombing. Today was i totally insane day. Shouting could be heard all the way from the morning till afternoon. Luckily, the bombing stopped and changed to cold war sometime in the afternoon. Im just fading away. My life sucks! Im already gonna break down and stop functioning. There has just been such a large change in my lifestyle and i can tell you that i hate it.

Im doing IPW on blogging.
Topic: Blogging changes one's life.
I would appreciate it if you can gimme feed back on how it has or hasnt changed your life. If you dont blog, what do you see in me that's changing? Thanx.

After 2 rounds of sports selection, i have decided on three ccas im gonna consider as my first choice. Please help mi to vote thank you!

Before you do so, let me tell you the pros and cons on each cca.
Band - I onli wanna be a drummer! If i dont get into percussion then i dun wan le. LoL! I think two training days for recruits onli but it'll turn into three when we get to upper sec.
Wushu - Its a good form keeping fit and flexible. Onli two training days, tues and thurs. Dunno what to say bout it thats no good. But sth just dun feel right.
Gymnastics (trampoline) - Its SOOO fun!!! Sports selection day we went to jump on the trampoline ma and it was so fun! =D But the prob is that got three training days lor! So sadz...

You can start voting now!!!
Thanx!

Signing off,
Jiaqi