February 16, 2005

Konichiwa!

Yozzz ppl, just came back from Jap class and DAMMM tired lor! Im now trying to eat a bowl of mushy mushy breakfast cereal which i left in the fridge this morning. Its very gross lor budden im realli super hungry hahaz. Today had our Maths common test. Its quite difficult=[. While the test had been going on for around 10mins, there was suddenly a noise and ohmigosh! it sounded like my handphone's message tone. "Oh shit..." I couldnt do anything so i was like soooooooooo worried lor. I continued my test while the sound kept on for time to time.


************
Its alreadi saturday when im writing this. Sigh... wish i could have more free time lor! Okay and anywayz i have alot to say budden very short time, so I'll just keep it short... firstly, I HATE MY FREAKING BROTHER HE IS SO FKING IRRITATING! Secondly, i think im gonna fail all my tests. Thirdly, Im gonna go crazy in no time.
I HATE THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I FEEL SO STUPID
Signing off,
some moronic creature