March 26, 2005

RoBoTs!

Hi!

Omg ppl so long never tag le!! Arghhh miss u so much!! Yayiez im gonna tag bout today. Today was such a nice day lor!

Morning, went for Gym as usual. Wow today learnt a new dong4 zuo4 - tang3. I still dun get the feeling but yay so happy to learn new things!! Oh yea but i still cant do sit drop twist!!! So fustrating! By the time gym ended it was alreadi like 1.15pm. I even thought i was late and my parents were waiting to pick me up but when i came out and called my dad, he was still in the hospital lor! say wait 15minutes later then will reach. I was pissed haha.

After that he came and then fetch me home, then i bathed then went to TM!!! There was another 'class gathering' heehee seeing a movie. By the time i reached, it was alreadi like 2.30 lor, half an hour late. Then i went to meet up with the others and then discovered that we were watching Robots. Argh i wanna watch Spongebob!!! But all the tickets sold out lor! so sad. Anywayz, then i ran downstairs bought pringles then smuggled it into the cinema. I was so darn hungry then lor! Hahax. Then we started watching the show. Its so cute!!! Especially the robot doggy! It was kinda nice but i'm sure i would have prefered spongebob!!! >.<
After movie, we went to take neoprints. Wahahaha do u believe that it was my first time taking neoprints? LOL. Out of the i think 10 pictures we took hor, i onli appeared in one HAHA. The rest of the pictures i was hiding away. =P I have a phobia of taking pictures ma. lol K anywayz then later we hung out at the arcade and then went to the 4th floor to take photos. Poor Pei Yin was helping us take pictures all the while then she not in the photo. She should have taken place of me haha. Seriously lor i suk in pictures. Haha if u wanna see how bad i look go to Lh's blog - www.lil-cutie-pie.blogspot.com
After that then came home! Yea! erm yea at home there came some wierd SMSes haha shant talk bout that. Kkz byezz gtg! So late liao. Eeks my posts getting shorter and shorter. Sadz...

Signing off,
Jiaqi