June 20, 2005

BOO!! Im so happy today coz im using the computer, totally slacking and nobody is caring. Normally i would be stuck to the book coz my mum would be screaming at my brother and i dont want any trouble for myself. Today was a rather fine day. Just the fact that there wasn't any food. It spoilt everything SIGH. Im starving during the day lar just eating cereal so pathetic.

Anyway today i wanna talk bout my last weekend. I spent my last weekend packing stuff at my old home so that we can hand over the house to the tenant next week. Very useful advice from me - Dont keep too much junk in your cupboards, you will get a headache when u move house. Firstly, so many things to dump; Secondly, to throw or not to throw?! Its like everything seems so great of a sentimental value you dont bear to throw away anything. In the end i had to painstakingly dump all my toys even though i wanted to keep them, but it was just too heavy. There was one jackpot machine? which i loved to play with in the past. You just spin the handle and the thingie will spin AHhah. so lame. The worst part of the packing was when i packed my drawers. I practically kept everything haha =] all my school ties, letters which i treasured lots coz i rarely get letters, pins, etc. I had another box with lotsa things i kept from kindergarte, lotsa stickers of course. Theres an orange coloured top which i still remember i bought for 40cents at my k2 funfair or something. HAhah i dunno why, maybe it just fascinated me =] all these little bits and pieces took me a long time to decide whether to keep or not. In the end i decided to do a 'time capsule' like the one in ny just that it is not sealed permenantly. Its just a circular glass bottle where i put some of the more 'memorable' things in. Also i had a whole box overflowing with presents given by all my lovely friends over the years =] thank you peepo all so much =]

Oh ya just mention a funny thing that happened today. I was eating chao tar prata which i fried myself haha when i turned at looked at the opposite block of flats. Then i saw a woman or issit lady talking on the phone. suddenly she waved. LOl!! she was waving towards my direction, dunno whether at me anot la. you could say i was kinda 'freaked out' hahahaha. okay so i shall stop hi-ing and being overly friendly LOl to other peepos friends. i finally understand how they feel. HAhahahah ^^

And sammie's back!!!!!! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIi !
Shi Hui and amanda come back soon kiez, theres just so much lameness missing without u guys =D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel so exhilarated all of a sudden! dunno whats the reason.
It feels so happy! ^^ So sweet ! =]
Im in love! according to my unkymood => with chocolates and sushi and Pon and Zi!!!!!!!!!