June 29, 2005

Im so pissed with my mum again. She went crazy today again after sleeping from 8 to ten pm and finding my brother playing guitar. whatever lar she. my brother's studying time is 8 to ten but today he started at 7.30 lar coz my mum said so. then when he stopped at 10 she went crazy screaming at him being so particulate about the time. stop studying exactly at ten o'clock. As if she isnt particulate about the time. everytime havent 8 o clock start work and when he wants to bathe in between she would scream at him again saying he is 'manipulating' everything. what crap. then today she came into my room, turned off my radio. then i just look at her and she said she wanna sleep so she turned off the radio. like real la she was still reading the ikea thing. then she asked me to use the headphones. she cant differenciate between a discman and a radio. k then later she screamed at my for my messy drawer, say what "later go and pack your drawer for me hor! like rubbish dump liddat!" why do i pack my drawer coz of her. its My drawer. i like it messy. and shes not gonna look into my drawer everyday and get greatly disturbed by the fact that it is messy. then later she asked me to get rid of the junk under my bed. okay i will but at least give me some storage place some other place right?!

okay enough of this im off. its 1130 and im having geog test tmr -_-