June 24, 2005

LALAlA
Its another boring night. NO glimpse of happiness.
My mum is scolding again, hopeless. Shes so the what la!!!!!!! SO pissed with her. Although shes not scolding me, i feel so sorry for my brother. AwWWWWwww
But my brother is hopeless too! whole day at home dun wanna do homework then when my mum comes back she will scold and scold and scold. Whatever.
And she hit me coz i din know whether my brother slept in the afternoon or not. What the hell la. Hate her. So unreasonable.
She is just making things difficult for my brother la.
When he is sitting down doing his work, she would suddenly go ,
"Dun pretend la! whole day pretend! pretend! You sit there read what! Know how to go out! Go out wan2 dao4 shuang3 la!"
What the!!! Shes worse than wang la. Now shes threatening to 'chop my brother off'. English so broken.

Theres some serious problem with my Dad la! Hahahahahah. Its either his taste is wierd, or he was blind lol. How could he marry someone like this, and he didn't live in the age of blind dates some more. UGh! Maybe its sth to do with the genes, coz my uncle , my dad's twin, also has a veryyy fierce wife. lolx. Luckily my smallest uncle has better taste. Auntie sandy is so softspoken and kind la, totally unlike my mum.

UGH horrible horrible horrible!
suay. why are other ppl's mother so mother-like. WHYYY. So many ppl like their mums more. WHYYYY.

Okay im off to bed. byebye. have to wake up at 6.15 tomorrow AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!