June 26, 2005

Yayy its 11+ and im not in bed!!!! Woohooo. feel so hyper! (not a good sign) =]
LAlala so funny today! went to nearby boon tong kee to eat dinner then after dinner, we went to shop and save to buy groceries. Then after that we went back to car and went home. In the car, my brother just asked my dad "would you rather be a banga (Bangladeshi) or a piece of shit?" Then he said the model answer is supposed to be "What's the difference?" ER ok.. racist!!
Anyway then i asked them the elephant and banana joke livy senior told juniors. HAHAHA. At that time, my mum wanted to go to the provision shop below the hawker centre to buy apples ma but my dad said cannot drive past there and pick it up coz its a pavement. then my mum said 'CAn! just press the button and shoooooo fly there". Then i started laughing like mad larz. SO COLD!! HAHAhah. Then my brother said "u might as well as the apple to fly to you." Mum said, "Car got engine ma, apple dun have cannot fly." I was already laughing like mad lar. Then my brother said, " apple got leaf!" ahahahhah SO funny la! u wont know if u arent there. i was practically lol and roflmao. I had stomachache from that laughing. hahaha my mum's 'jokes' are so cold that i cant stop laughing. HAha. Im so crazy.

Lalala today was a accomplished night! i finsihed my hwk! some of the more urgent ones la. see.

History SIA
Term 3 week 3

Science SIA
Term 4 sth sth sth

Maths SIA
Term 3 ?

Chinese SIA
Term 3 ?

Geography SIA
Term 3 week 1
finish!!

IPW
VERY SOON

Maths WS 9.1
Monday
finish!!

CD WS 9.1
Monday
finish!!

Maths Journal – floor plan
Monday
finsih!!

FIVE book reviews
?

Movie Review
Monday
finish!!

ART
Thursday
finisih!!

History ws
?

Lang ARTs test
Revision BY TUESDAY

SLOGAN
FINISH BY MONDAY

Geography weathering
Revision BY TUESDAY

Maths quiz
Revision BY MONDAY

Lala im quite done la. Oh no my Jap! DIE. im so seow!!
my last link is working ler! yay help from wai hahaha the Pro-ded.

Cya guys tmr! but i seriously dun wanna go to school! AHHHH. bb!
Anyway anybody wanna go j8 with me tmr after 3rd lang buy hui ying's present?! haha and anybody wanna watch Initial D with me for the cl sia 5 activities thing?! ANYBODy?!?! hahahahaha but cant find time how >.< only friday can AHhh