August 04, 2005

WHEEEEEEEE i found my old long lost friends!!!!!!! doreen and shu jun!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH MXPS rocks!! omg i love that school all those memoriessss!! argh but its gonna be gone away. all will be left is its dust. *cries... :'(*
i miss MXPS bleh!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

okay today was as normal a day as it could be. except that there was el speech trainng -_-. okay......... im getting more used to it?! hmmmmmmm but i still hate it nonetheless. but zhee was so funny! =] i must train my genie! wahahaha! mmm okay then finsih. after school was dance auditions. everybody got so depressed after seeing the standards of our sec4s oh man! hahhahha! but oh wells its our last performance. i never liked going on stage anywayz =]
yay gym training! fun fun fun!! ^^ i still can jia1jin3 la what the hell. already jia1 jin3 dao4 cannot jia jin le oh man!

Oh man la my dad is in taiwan and he just send my some piccys from taiwan. typhoon just broke out in taiwan and he is stuck in his luxurious hotel. what the hell man he sent me a video with a BIGGGGGGGGG hotel room larger than my bedroom and the empty room combined together. and they have a flat screen tv! in his room and another tv in his toilet. sad la living in luxury while im stuck in singapore bleh! AND OHMYGOSH they have a super toilet with ten over buttons at the side and my dad said one button was for washing ur butt after shitting. AHH! Taiwan so advanced la!!! oh man stuck in singapore but nevermind!!! national day's coming! I lUff singapore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whee!!! peoplle must love ur country kie! =] =] =] =] and love ur cca!!!!!!!!! ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^WHEE!

AHHH okay i hereby pledged to turn over a new leaf, and try to listen in class instead of doing silly things like doodling on my book and making wierd sounds to piss huiying off so i can laugh at her being pissed off at me (oh man thinking of it im so crazy -_-). i will hereby pledged to try not to copy every single question of my homework off some hardworkin peepz work and also not always do last minute projectwork =] I will hereby pledge too not to try to lead at all time and relax instead of screaming at groupmates for their work. I will also pledged to try my best to scream at people to do their duty and try very very very very very very very hard not to get another frikking D again for classroom cleanliness. thank you very much and have a nice day! =]