August 07, 2005

YOOOOOoooooooooooo peopleeeeee!!1 just saw madagascar. SO LAME!!!! theres not reallly a strong plot but AHHHHHHH the baby is soooooooooooooo cute!!!!! the forgot-called-what-creature in the forest baby!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! okayyyy =] =] =] =] =]
YAhoooooooooooooooooooooo im soooooooo looking forward to tmr!!!!!!! PEople its NATIONAL DAY yet again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love singapore!!!!!!!!!! woohoo its national day eve!!! look forward to singing along with the school band and OH MAN!!! going back to ynps to meet all my dear dear dear friends in dunno #$%%^&months again!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH oh mannnn..... ^^ happy!!! Wheeeee but the problem issat i jsut discovered that national day eve isnt a half public holiday for the working people so my dad wont be able to fetch me back to school!!!!!! wehhhhhhh!!!! okay so i have to wait for #$%^&*#$%^ minutes to take another $%^&#$%^ one and a half hour bus ride back to school. =[ so estimated time i'll arrive --1 oh goodness. then in the end i think i'll just go straight to tampines mall la! =[ yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy going to TM toooooooo havent gone in #$%^#$%^ months already!!!! yay we are going to tm to take lotsa neoprints and catch a movie!!!! I havnt caught a movie (in the theatre) in #$%^#$%^& months already la! hahahahaha yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! wheee happy!!!!! but just one prob.... =[ there..... only....... a............ one............... dollar............ note............. in...... my.............. wallet........... which........... i......... she bu de........... use =[ weh weh my dad better gimme my pocket moneh tmr!! WAHAHA okay todays post is so short but can la =] k byebyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Good Nitez!!!! OH MAN I MISSED FOP. *cries* its f.o.c. kie..... =[ SIGH! bye

`I belong to you!`