September 11, 2005

WHeee im so early today!! coz im gonna mug later!!!!
today went to church. yep yep! and then after church went to east coast for lunch. sooo hot kay. and collected sand for science experiment but i dont see why coz the east coast beach sand is like so much more dirtier than the school's sand pit's sand. blehh!

then later went to bedok central to get my contacts! i thought it was gonna be dam ex but its just 16 dollars for monthly disposable. plus the container and saline etc 26 plus. i thought it was gonna be 100 plus (lol 100plus).. mmhmmm yep and i spent 40 minutes trying to stick my finger (with the lens) into my eyes. yep i took 40 minutes. is that long or what! i have an extreme phobia of sticking things into my eye! yep and i have no idea how long im gonna take to pinch the lens out later.
im wearing my contacts now! everything seems to be groggy and my computar seems extra big today. o.O
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa end of holidays!!! SHEESH!!! so short. so pathetic - -.