October 17, 2005

okay im here to blog again =] im training myself to not abandon my pet next time when i grow up and can get my own doggie. -_-

the kitties in 101 are SOOO cute and mini!!! a mummy cat gave birth in 101 classroom lor!!!!! and kittens are Soooooooooooooooooooo adorable. but 101 handed over the kitties to ms ong already. oh and to we were so totally stoning most of our day in the darn school hall going through papers with some pissifying teachers treating us like p1s and telling us to shut up when its like sooooooo quiet -_- she should be like glad its not a wetmarket, yet. and then........ chinese choral night which sucked even thought its like finally progressing.

and i finally finished my little pouchie~!! meant for my contacts case =D its cute!! lol in my eyes =]]]]

~~~ i feel like making a new skin -.-**