October 09, 2005

wheee mugg until very sian... =[=[ =[=[

today was a very boring day. stuck at home not allowed to go church =[ so watch tv and mugg the wholeeeeeeeeee dayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

and today like 10+ my granny called my mummy and said that my great grandmother had passed on. =[ so sad! she was cute~ and wise! at least she doesnt mistake me for my mummy unlike some ahma from a cliched drama plot always do. so diao. so sad...... a few more years she can become the oldest person on earth le hahaha. =[ patty has a serious sorethroat and she cant talk now. so sad too! i also wanna lose my voice! but minus the pain.

hehhhhhhhhhhhhh feeling so depressed................ its like ONEEE MOREE DAYYY but i feel so sadd........... ugh im confused>????>>?????
i wasnt born to think and feel properly i guess. bleargh i feel like shit.
hope everything's gonna turn out fine.
what thing?
blah just everything. i suddenly feel like trexler haha! (background info. trexler is a dam confused person with a very pro-ded sophisticated mind from an unseen prose).

BLAH SHEESHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! i feeel hated -_-