November 12, 2005

had training as usuallllllllllllllll.......

rar! i hate training lehhh =[ but i love tramp =] what a sad state.

and thennn i came back home just to find that me mum and bro quarreled AGAIN and my mum was 'trying to pretend' to sleep on the sofa while me bro locked himself in the room and my dad stoned in the supposed-to-be dining area. oh well they broke the black chair in the computer room -.-
oh wadever.

walala. my thumbdrive crashed on me!!!!!!!!! how saddistic!!!! my thumbdrive died!!!!!!! it cant be read!!!!!!! wehhhhhHHHHHHHHH!!!!! oh wells at least i get a new one!!! my dad promised to get me the dam cheap mp3player/voice recorder/usb mass storage. yay!! 3 in one =]]]

walalalalala! okay byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

life is getting dam meaningless and sianz la. like SERIOUSLY