November 10, 2005

its showing mr bean on channel 5 now. its sooo lame!!! and i used to think mr bean was dam funny -.- hahahahhaa how sad....

today had gym in the morninggggggggg..... and i was so blur AND TIRED today that i couldnt do my tao =[ thenn erm went back home and watch tv and eat and eat and eat =]]]]]]]]

yay and today i fet like eating clams so my dad and mom and i went to bukit timah hawker centre to eat!! my mum ordered stingray. so nice!! hahhahahaha

my mum and i was just anyhow talking when we were walking back. and i was so lame coz im fascinated with leggy muscles then i saw my mum shin and hahahaha was reminded that she was from netball in sec school!! very hard to believe but ya, and then somehow we connected netball with the girls taking over guys or sth. my mum said last time girls never got to play basketball, only netball. then in the end girls started playing basketball but guys never played netball hahhaahaha! so its like girls invaded guys. woohoo! =] and guys never invaded girls. just like girls wear shorts too while guys never wore skirts. hahahaha! lame! =]

okay oh wells im done =] oh yea and remember to watch gymnastics when SEA games air on tv =]]] it looks nice to watch!! oh and remember to tell me when wahhaha!

I want the new 8days!!! i looks interesting!!!!! wahahahhaa