November 25, 2005

my ahma came again this morning =D
and cooked bubuchacha for meee.....
i didnt know bubuchacha was yam-my stuff hahahahah =]]]]
and my ahma is scaryy coz she would suddenly pop out behind u and ask u what tiem u wanna have lunch wahahaah! then u would get a shock and have a heart attack, fall and die =D
i love my ahma!! coz she cooks delicious delicious stuffies and she is so cute hahahahah! ^^

wahhhh im up so early today!! its open house today!! and im gonna go to the gym to practice! must be yong gong!!
'you all must be yong gong like siang lin. see from last time she now become one of the best' -jeanne
okay we shall be yong gong until 12 have lunch then report back for my 1oclock duty =]] i wanna jie (mini) tao today!!! i shall =]
aiyo whassup with open house, i seriously think we are gonna just play cards there.
oh wells anyway im gonna lag around at home till 11 then go. =[