November 18, 2005

okay now let me tell u of my adventurous day =)

so firstly........ i woke up at seven. ate garlic bread, THREE half-boiled eggs (i hope i wont get bird flu), wafer biscuits and chao duo water. hahahaha! coz i was at my ahma house! =D but i was really like struuggglliiinnggg -.-

haha okayyy then i walked to yuneng, and ling & lin were like bombarding me with smses hahaha! okayyyy so we reached and then we went up to the hall to meet mrs lee and she was already with randy. randy was unrecognisable also he still had that unique face of his. his voice became so quack quack, so gay -.- okay so....... people started arriving and surprisingly samuel came and.. did not make ssuch a din hahahahah =] and the ceremony started and then prize giving and time for my speech. was so uber scary can! -_- and hahahahha i was practically reading off the cards. so much for memorising =( hahahahha! then lalalla concert and finish!

yay and then ling pestered me to go tm hahahaha and lalallala she stole my mentos and threatened to not return me unless i went to tm. HAHAH! errrr and anyway we started planning for the 6I class party le!! =]] hope it seriously wont rain on that day.

then i went back to my ah ma house to a delicious lunch =DDDDDDDD which i also tried seriously hard to finish coz there was sooo much ahahaha! then i slept for two hours =] and then went to central to walk walk with my ahma! andddd then went back homee and started preparing...... and when my mami and papi came we were scrambling to get my clothes done. coz mrs lee told me about 1 that i need to wear a skirt and blouse and all ive got at my ahma house is my school u. and sooo i went off with a jeans skirt and pink blouse. thats the second time ive worn the skirt -.- and probably the fourth time im wearing a skirt as long as i can remember and think sensibly. oh ya and i wore sports shoes! what a wierd mix LOL!

we were punctual at yuneng but nobody was. hahahahha the tables were barely filled la okay then after much much waiting, vip finally arrived and ceremony started. and soon enough my speech again -.- and freaked out again. thennnnn started eating. i was sitting with mrs lee and her 3 expupils and my parents. one of the pupils were like a* scholar on scholarship to cornell (dunno how to spell) university in england. pro de. hahahhaha and mrs lee was like sayign that her pupils all having exams tmr or going on their rounds in the hospital or at some other country studying so cannot come. ahahahahha!

so as the dinner proceeded mia lee came and sat at our table ahhahaa =] she overslept and came late -.- LOL! at the last part were 'display' of old outstanding pupils. there was a julian person, top malay scholar who got distinction in higher chinese! and he played the piano. and there was stephen chow who scaled mount everest in june this year. so pro! and then there was a candyce 21 year old singer. dont really know her but shes a singer!1! and she was from minxin!!!! =]]] and then there came mia lee, who my dad thinks is mia mee -_-, she sang three songs in total and then ceremony end! finish go home! =] and i missed wu chu cai hong and survivor =((((( lol

aiya not really that i dun like ynps but its just that i prefer mxps. mxps gives me more of a happy big family feeling. You would know almost everybody in the school, all the students and staff. okay so it is that a BIG family after all but its just very warm =]]]]] and i remember that our gardener, uncle steven (i forgot...) gave out gummy candies during recesses!!! duckies and chickies were also part of our big family! the only enemy was the python who ate one of our chicken up hahahahah! sounds so kampong! okay so the point is, im sad that minxin is gone. sad.............. =[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

``` happy memoriess~