November 07, 2005

wheee just came back from choral night!!!!!

today had training! and at SJI.... hahahah second time ive been there!! and today there were only pathetically FOUR people - meiying, jeanne, sammie and me so we went off extremely early! at 12 wahahah! i did qian kong on tramp! although not greatly but waha at least i got back a lil of my qian kong! woohoo!!!!! and then decided to go for lunch with em and sadly we went to pizza hut! lol! and since sammie was salivaphobic we couldnt share so i spent 7.95 on a baked rice set. but anyway the baked rice is nice and cheesy! =] but =[ how sad im broke hahahahha! oh wells im gonna be more broke going to orchad tmr!!

hahaha them had classcom meeting at my house!! and we made ______!!! so fun! cannot reveal the ____ yet =D yay then like 6.15 went back to school for choral night!1 today's one was quite sian and diaoz! and 205's english was gross. especially the gambing house part. eeks. but its really dam cool how the daughter could flip over and disappear over the white cardboard and land without any sound haha!

after choral night........ yep here i am. im gonna make 4 more _____s later =]! soo gonna not sleep till 1 hahahaha.

oh and heres a 'game'??? hahahahah =]
post 5 weird random facts abt yourself. at the end, list out 5 people who you choose next to do this. tag their blog and tell them to read yours
fact 1: I LOVE WANG4 FU2!
fact 2: I like JJ!!
fact 3: I like wu ke qun!
fact 4: I like jay! (to some extent =]]])
fact 5: I love randomnesss!!!!!!!

wahahahaha im done!! =] nitie nitez people!! =]