December 07, 2005

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is the third time im typing what im gonna say later.

I HATE BLOGGGERRRR AHHHHHHHHH =[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

oh and anyway here my repeated post for today goes....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I THINK IM GOING MAD!!!!!!!! ( third time having this thought and its almost confirmed to be true already la!)

I HAVE THIS SUDDEN NEW CRAZE!!!!!!!!!1 ( not really NEW already since this is the third ttime im saying this)

my craze used to be making clothes!!!!!!!!!!

but now its.................. BAKING!!!!!!!! =DDD

woohoooo! =DD baking is fun and eating whatever i cook myself (LOL!) is so satisfying =D

and marshmallow angel is socute!!!!!1 i love marshie! =D

ooo and im so determined to make that dirt pudding from 'wadever'!!!!

hahahahah =DDDDD

and im learning guitar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i learnt to play bolevard of broken dreams today. just that is the super slow motion version la =DDD

ooooooooo im so crazieeeee =DDDDDd and im so happy =DDD