December 25, 2005

arrghhh im extremely bored coz theres nobody to chat with online.................

ohkay today went to church and had christmas celebrations!!! it was nice =] and evan gave us a mirror each for christmas present haha how cool!!! it was nice!!
then after that i went around giving away chocolate hahhhaha and cards. and big hugss! =]] yay! then went down for lunch the spaghetti is nice! and they said the cake was nice, i didnt eat any tho. hmm then we hung around and talked and joked then went up to the worship hall. my bro jammed with joshua and leon.. and me and zhimin were still decidng whether to go bowling with them. ayee but i didnt really wanna go too.......... im sianed..
so me zhimin and ben just chatted and chatted and chatted until 3+ when they finally went bowling and me and my bro went home.

hmmm... maybe i should open up more in church and start being my old crazy self =]] sigh... should i go sentosa on thursday?? i feel super extra and lazy to go hang out already plus i feel guilty for skipping 3 trainigs le..

maybe i really shouldnt go and go train hard............