December 12, 2005

hiiiiiiii there!!!!

im super happy and hyper today!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay at least i WAS super happy and hyper this morning =]]]

k i woke up at like 10 and went straight online. hahahhaha but nobodys onlineee. *nobody i usually talk to is online. arghhhbored anybody got a wonderful way to kill time to recommend to me????? no RPG games. dont want. im afraid i'll get hooked!
And then at 11 my brother and i decided to cook fries and sausages for lunch. hahahahahha and we did stupid stuff!! He was talking to jon and hannah and they were asking whether i would go cycling again today so aiyoo i decided i might as well answer myself! =] then hahaha my bro pulled me away from the com and closed the door while we went to the kitchen to cook.
lol then halfway i went back to the com and locked my bro outside =DD how lame! it was funny watching him look through the glass 'window'ish frame and trying to get me to open the door =] hahahaha sooo i opened the dooor and then went to cook and my bro locked me out this time =[ hahahahhah! and he went to change my msn nick grrrrr hahahaha! i didnt change his nick OKAY lol!
oh well his prata got chaotar meanwhile HAHA LAUGH AT HIM!!!!!

=]]]] lol okay so lame then we sat down and started eating! after eating i went back on the com and was sooooooooo bored i started playing habbo. chao lame -.- aieee and i spent the rest of my day slacking and watching tv.
and on super sunday there was this panda dog SO CUTE! a doggie that dyed his hair to look like a panda so cute la!!

okay then at 6 my bro and i sent off to bras basar to buy my bro's electrical guitar!!! So super unfair!!! his msg 3.sth and he can get a guitar! i got 1.sth and got nothiing! bias-ness lehhh. sigh and we got to that complex at 7.40?!?! the darn bus took 1hr and 40 minutes to reach there?!?! im never gonna take 61 again hahahaha!
my bro's friend stopped the shop from closing coz we were 40 minutes late hahaaha and the shop closes at 7.30 so ya then we went to food republic to eat. food republic is a nice place!!! just that the food is rather ex lor.

after eating then yay came home and project runway just finished!
survivor had its finale this afternoon too. danni won =]]

ohkayzzz byeeeeeeee!! =D