January 11, 2006

MY FIRST DESCRIBE THE DAY post afterrrrrrrrr dunnno how long!!!!!!!!!!

wait lemme start with my new craze first! ICESKATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna go learn iceskating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!! i got so inspired after watching the iceskating show on channel 5 yesterday!!!!!!!!!!! its so cool so pro!!!! wahahahahahhaa i wanna learn ice skating!!!! =D
its 120+ when u go in a group of 4 and above! okay its quite ex but its so much cheaper than tuitioN!!!! thus i shall make my bro quit his tution for one month and i can go for TEN LESSONS! its really much more worth it? since my bro still got so low for his maths. i shall somehow go persuade my mum! =DD

Okay so yep i went to shcool!!!! and started telling everybody to go learn iceskating with me!!!!!! YAY! yep and... yep... my mortal havent reply me!!!!!!!! reply!!! =]]]]]
first lesson was LANG ARTS!!!!!!!!!! ARGH mrs heng is killing me =[[[[[[[[[ i was falling asleep........... =((( sighhh can she just give us the answers hahahah!! next was...... science! lol! more awakening yep! then was recess!!!!!!

and then was........ chinese!!! i think i was more serious than previous chinese lessons! coz i felt bad and li lao shi was having toothache and i felt sad for her =[[[[[[ its the first time she was so sian during class leh =(
okay then was home econs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love home econs!!!!! we were introduced to the new project we are gonna do this year!!!! we are supposed to create a new innovative dish!!!!!!!! yay!!! so fun! wahahahahahha!! im so looking forward to it! =DDDD
then was lunch!!!!

and then we had DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY we went to the media viewing room and watch some bollywood movie. ITS NICE!!!! it was nice and interesintg!!!!!!! hahahahahah!!! ITS REALLY NICE AND AMUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!! i love drama! =DD

YAY wahahahahhaha!!!! =DD

bye for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =DDDDDD
IM LOOKING FORWARD TO NEW JUNIORRSS!!!!! =DDDDD