January 30, 2006

wheeeeeee
wheeeeeeeee
wheeeeeeeeeee
wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

lol so yup yesterday was chinese new year............ was rushing here rushing there trying to make it to church service wahhhaha but by the time we got there it was sermon already. haha then we stayed there until service finished and then hanged around for a while before heading to my paternal grandmother's. then lalala bla bla bla =]] and my 1 year old cousin came! shes sooooo cute!!!!! wahaha! runs in the genes!!! mwahhahha jk =]]]]] shes really clever tooooo yay!!! so happy =DDD shes really cuteeeeeeeeee wheee so cuteeeeeeeeee =]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] she likes to explore stuff =D

waha then went back to my paternal grandmother's to meet some more long distance unknown to me relatives hahahaha. then my eldest cousin was chatting with my bro in the room so i just stoned there coz i felt super extra and just listened. =] and then heard he designed the cafeteria opposite dyso in IMM. how cool! and then heard he designed another shop in orchad road wahahah so cool!!
like u can walk along the shopping malls and start identifying the shops u designed. =]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
hahahaha i still cant get the fact that he is 21. he still looks very younggg o.O wahaha.

OH YAAAAAAAA in the first house i visited, my ahma's sister's i think, the little doggie is SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! wheee its so small and furry and CUTE! =]]]]]]] wahahahhaa any my brother was feeding it invisible food. so mean. and the doggie was so kind and believed my brother. lol

hmmm okay after dinner i came back home and slept from 8 till 8 YAYNESS =D