February 22, 2006

AGagAGAGAGagAaga!!!!

I got BYNOW and YISHENGJUEWANG. yay so happy!! =D so niceeeeee =]]]

today was a happy day!! quite. except for the lang arts lesson first thing early in the morning.... , maths test and chinese test! then was homecons and drama yay =DDD so nice. and then i went home early early like straight after school!!! first time i think this year yay =DD on the bus home, there was like an indian man talking to me. SUPER SCARY CAN!!!! Its so freaky la i was like breaking out into cold sweat the whole journey, tho it isnt literally COLD. AHH its still traumatising hahahahhaha hes laughter is freaky................ and then he got off the same stop as me i thought he was gonna tail me or sth GAHH scary!.................
hmm okay anyway i got home and then cooked magi mee to eat again -.- ahh so unhealthy then i started making my cookies!!!!!!!! YAY!!! COOKIES they taste rather nice =DDDD wahhaa =D and they really can EXPANDDD wahahhahaa.
my next goal is peanut butter cookies! YAY =D
YESSS and there waas olympics ice dancing!!!!!!!!!! whihc is practically dancing while ice skating. SO NICEEEE!!! so cool!! =D hahhahaha

ah ha today was slack. gah i shall just slack somemore till ten then go read my shou ce. zaoju test tmr!! so shit! >< byebye nights!! =]]