February 15, 2006

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

rosa parks was tired of racism
im so tired of the world.

AHH maybe i lao le... i cant take the noise pollution le.. everyday come back to a home where everybody is practically just shouting at each other. aiyo my mum is like shout until so used to it so everytime she talks to us its just literally shouting. and she gets so easily provoked. never hang our towel also shout. never put our bags in the room also shout. and once time she shouted at me until so scary i thought i did sth wrong and super evil in the end she just wanted me to pass her a towel. -.-''' and then me and my bro get so pissed with her shouting at us so we get louder. aye at least my dad is better he only shouts when hes really really pissed.
sigh this state is so pathetic man............

this year ive grown much more appreciative of silence la. sometimes silence can be so beautiful. maybe deafness is a good thing too. there are times to be hyper and loud and time to be peaceful and quiet. i guess my life is too hyper and full of noise?

AHGAGAGAGAaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

ming xing ou xiang is so nice.... so interesting =]]]

oh yes quotes. we had assembly again today more quotes from ms koh.
heres one really nice one. (to me)

A dog says,
"You feed me, you pet me, you shelter me, you love me.
YOU MUST BE GOD"

A cat says,
"You feed me, you pet me, you shelter me, you love me.
I MUST BE GOD"

Are you the dog or cat?