February 11, 2006

WHEEEE

today morning had gym training!!
and since im such a bad girl and skipped so many saturday trainings (with legal excuse), i naturally forgot that trainig was at 9.30 and went late wahahahaha!

today was a happy training day!!!!1 training didnt go that bad even though my back still hurts as bad. and i screwed up my jian cha once again T.T GAH my only satisfactory jian cha was when i broke my specs and went 'blind'! =(( no good jianchas after that already =[
oh well oh yes today was a happy training day and i jied ONE tao =DDD one but im still happy yay!!

hmm then after trainig i rushed to my ahma house in bedok, took 15minutes to bathe and eat, then rush to bedok central to meet huiying and zhiyi! =]]]] and then they went to go cut hair!! LOl zhee's hair got no more lump at the back and it more layers now and huiying's one IS MUCH NICER. YES HUIYING IT IS MUCH NICER. SO LESS AH-SOH ALREADY!!!! wheeeehahahaha =]]]]]

then we walked to huiying's house and started cooking!!! wheeeee i shant say out the detials just now write journal write until very sian alaready wheee =DD oh well in the end it was STILL VERY NICE YAY! =DDD hmmm then bla bla bla bla.......... bla bla bla bla........
I LIKE HUIYING'S ROOM!!! its just a bed and a study table but its so nice and have privacy! i wanna separate room from wenqiang X(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAH!!! oh well then i walked back to ahma jia and had a nice dinner =]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

ooooooooo and i just got my new specs today! its SQUARE!! =D yay i can be a bookworm! XDD
and currently now my world is all groggy and im gonna faint soon... X( yay but i still like my new specs coz its bendable and its red just that its so wide. wheeeeee =]]]]]]]]]

byebye people TREASURE SUNDAY!