March 04, 2006

AGAGAGAA

my mum has suceeded in pissing my papa off again -.-

and hes staying over at the old house tonight. "Very peaceful. Quiet. Windy" u know im kinda envious... =[ i wanna go there toooo!!!
see what my father sent me.."Good luck to u." what!! see.

okay i just realised ive got SO much work this weekend and im in deep waste.
geog essay
lang arts essay
chinese suibi
maths worksheet
all the freaking SIAs

this is utterly horrible. i was just chatting with my bro just know bout his school life. his school life is so fun and nice la coz its a boys school and they practically dare to do everything. lol. hci is so stress free and fun.
nanyang is so STRESS and not fun. not that the no fun part isnt nanyang's fault but the least they could do is to make it stress free.... T.T

gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wadever im so dead. and i hurt my neck during training today. okay at least somewhere different this time wahahahaha! and it doesnt really affect me much at all? -.- just a pain gah it will go away.


aiya im so tired and i dont feel like doing sui bi..............SHEESH...............