July 12, 2006

YAY 12JULY
It wasnt an especially happy day but yay its the day i officially changed my hairstyle yay! =D
So after school, christabel, yihui, huiqing, huiying and me went to Far East to cut our hair. Okay actually its just me and huiying cutting our hair and the rest went to watch! =D wahahaha
hmm yea so it was a nice but quiet (= scary) salon. I was having second thoughts about cutting my hair when we reached the doorstep so we lingered outside for a while heh. And in the end christabel just went in and we followed =) wheehahaha =)) huiying cut her hair first and .... hmm okay maybe i shall not go into details cos its so lame -.- hahahahaha
Anyway so yea me and huiying cut our hair! WOOHOO =D and i like my new hairstyle! just that my pony tail looks like a stick wahahah. and my side parting wont stay so my fringe is right smack into my face. and i got soooo much fringe omg its getting difficult to manage wahhaha!
after that we got dragged by bel and yihui to take neoprints! but in the end we still had fun yay =D

neoprints neoprints! =))))




oh yes and looking at the neoprints suddenly made me remember something super funny that happened while we were at far east hahaahahah! We were all in the toilet and there was this extra sign on the doors of some of the cubicles, indicating that there was the 'butt-washing' mechanism in the bowl. so huiqing was curious and went to turn the knob thing at the side. at first it was a small stream of water then suddenly SPLASH! a whole stream of water came at her and her uniform was WET hahahahaha. we were laughing away making so much noise in the toilet hahaahah! and thats why huiqing is wearing her funny blue jumper in the neoprints =)))

YAY! =D