August 27, 2006

Anecdote 1
Samantha and her family was sitting in front of us during service today. And samantha's four-year-old brother was bored, so he suddenly turned around and started scratching my knee!! xDD HAHA! Hes so cute!!!! =DDDDDD
so amusing..... =))))

Anecdote 2
So we went out for dinner tonight!!! and when we were walking while talking i suddenly heard loud pants and thought 'eh? who would pant so loud?' Before i knew it a causasian ran past me and said sorry and something wet smacked my leg from behind. HAHA and the next thing i saw was a half my size golden retriver!!!!!!!!! hahahaha so cute!!!!!!!! XDDDD so yea i had doggy saliva on my leg till i found tissue =)))))))))) And im still wondering how the golden retriever was so blind to crash into me HAHA!!! my brother said its coz i look like a tree but hmm doggys dont go around crashing into trees too right?
wahahahahaha so amusing..... =)))))