November 15, 2006

I went to vivo again today!!!!
HAHAHA!! We brought my ahma there! =DDDD
We just walked around and went to the rooftop yayy! I lovee the rooftop ahh >.< Its so prettaeeeeee!! And its a good place to escape from the freezer-like shopping mall =]
And then we went to walk places like best denki and challenger hahahaha! since all the other shops are boutiques =[
And then we went to watch Flushed Away!!! Hahahahaha its pretty funny la. the slugs are lovableeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xDDDD And the mimefrog part was so cute too! =DDDDD BUT the theatre is freezing cold omg!!! Sheesh the next time i visit the cinemas i will bring my jacket!!!! i will!!!!!!!!! hahahah!
Then we had dinner before going home!

Going out with my ahma is fun! Coz my ahma is cool yay! ^^