January 27, 2007

I went to my dentist again today!!
Went there got my xray taken. oh gosh ive taken 4 xrays in the last few months my brain cells are really dying... -.- and then the orthodonist stuck a whole plah of chewing gum like thing onto my teeth. then it hardened and then she wranked it out.... it was so scary okay..... TT its for making a model of my teeth i think hahahaha! so cool! =D and then she stuck some metal thing in between my teeth TT it hurts like crap!!!! wehhhhhh TT
and after that i had to extract 2 upper teeth. i dont know why, i got poked by the syringe at least 10 times........................ why so many injections TT ahhhhhhh it was super gross my upper lip felt like a fat sausage again, couldnt even gargle properly =.= and when he took the plier and pulled my teeth out, i could feel it uprooting!!!!! so grosssss!!!!!! its really really disgusting and scary to feel your teeth being yanked out like that......................

For the first time i really understood the meaning throbbing headache. coz its really like something throbbing inside your head. its a horrible horrible feeling ahhhh. yay thank goodness theres painkillers ^^ i went to my grannys house at 4, fell asleep till 7 haha! the headache is really horrible. and my mouth hurts i cant bite x/

im getting braces next saturday!! im gonna miss my two cute hu3 ya2 and my jagged teeth.
nvrmind! its all for the better =] but oh nooo im gonna suffer two whole years. oh no... so long... TT