January 03, 2007

Its 3rd January 2007! First day of Sec 3 life, in 302. Wasn't a really good start but yep wasnt that bad too.

From 8 till 1015, our form teacher, Ms Sebastian, just talked and made us do a character evaluation thing. Then we sat in a circle and started introducing ourselves one by one =] So 302 has a pretty much good mix of people of all different personalities. Then after recess i forgot what we did, and then we had to go to the audi to listen to our head of level, Mrs Soh, talk. Then was a CIP talk from Mdm Toh. sorry but i almost fell asleep.... it was sooooo............. ........... and the projector is super noisy -.- After lunch we went back to class and discussed about 5 articles of new year resolutions, all with different wishes. I found it pretty interesting especially our group was really into it i think =]]

There was one article from a third year business at student at SMU.

Eyes set on being a millionaire by age 25

There comes a moment in everyone's life when he askes the question: What do i really want?
I have popped that poser and realise that I am a materialistic individual who dreams of fame and fortune.

No, I am not talking merely about the 5Cs here: The swanky new BMW is simply not enough, I want a collection of cars.
A condo? Why not a massive villa constructed to my personal taste?
You get the picture?
After all, if you want to dream, you might as well dream big: I want to be a millionaire by 25 and a billionaire by 40.
I see material possessions as a justification of my achievements and self-worth. Sad, you might say, but that's me. My fix comes from the next increase in my income and the next competition i win. And i love every minute of it.
Some might say that my goals are, at the very elast, lofty, but i have come to believe that anything is possible. I know what I want and work very hard - often 19hours a day - to ensure that i walk the talk.
I cannot imagine living life like the average Joe down the street.
Call me an egomaniac, dreamer or madman, but I am going to go out there and take what I want.

Haha apparently the people in my group hated him, except for JiaWen. hahaha Hes too egoistic and isnt realistic. HAha thats true, but i really admire him for daring to be frank, though he would probably be very resented by the public. At least i know hes not a hypocrite and speaks up for what he firmly believes. He dares to dream =]]]] and dream big =]]]] hahahahah and mostly he works for what he wants, not only talk rubbish ^^ hope he gets what he wants!

After school, yiyan, zee and me just lingered around school talking for 2 hours. hahahaha sigh it feels so nice to be able to talk and not rush off for cca or homework. We need to slow down =]

I utterly miss 202!!! and i utterly miss H9G!!!