January 11, 2007

waaaaaaaaaa....... tired... TT hahhaha nvrmind i always say that.

bored of school...... and the heap of work to do........
The teachers are just bombing us with SIAs and deadlines and expect us to hand up in time.
so sad =[

Training was pretty fun today though =D Sec2 juniors werent here there were only the new sec ones and tessa and minyi. lala! i finished 50 houkongs from tramp to mat! ^^ hahahaha =D
hmmm and wang talked to us again.... but he was pretty nice. And after that, he was smiling at me as he corrected my houkong. So nice of him but... its FREAKY!!!! hahahah its so contradicting, normally i wished he could be nicer, now i think he should remain fierce. x/ hahaha it really freaks me out to have somebody change so drastically within.. 5 minutes? hahahah anyway i love tessa!!!! she was practicing herself on the small tramp the WHOLE training. and she accomplished her goal today! =DDD tessa's the best junior you can have, dont whine, dont moodswing, and shes so matured. i wouldnt normally remind my juniors to remember to rest. hahahah! =DDDDDD wheelala actually all my other juniors are lovely too! just that you all need to work harder k!!!

I like my seating arrangement! =D coz there are nice nice people all around!! and i suddenly love discussion sessions ^^