March 20, 2007

ARGH im going bonkers!
First day of school wasnt a very encouraging start to the new term.
I was dozing off for every lesson, except LA lecture since we got to watch a movie! The Village. Its kinda freaky but cool! =]
After school was art......... spent drawing bottles and pot -.-

And after art was training.......... dreaded............
But today's training was kinda slack and happy though =]
My juniors are mad too! haha when i stepped inside they all told me they felt like puking -.- except zoe and minyi. It was kinda freaky all my juniors sick at the same time =[ And then next thing i knew livia screamed and started jumping on the tramp, while wiping away tears. like huh!?!?! It really freaked me out and then all of them started dying and lying on the tumble track, whining and wanting to jump while jeanne tried stopping them. And then later they all just started jumping and bouncing all over doing all sorts of funny stuff on the tramp -.- Okay that just freaked me out even more, especially when livia said she was feeling high and started laughing weirdly -.-
In the end everyone magically got well again! Hahah see! mad juniors! :D
Im just really glad they are trying their best to improve! Everybodys asking about their taos and trying really hard to do what we tell them to. And the juniors are a really bonded team =]]
YAY juniors!! JIAYOU!!!
And I realised its the juniors who make trainings so funny now hahaha! power of being young! Bdiv is old now and stopped our crapping. Haha i totally feel like an old ahma with a bunch of crazy grandchildren =] YAY for juniors! =]

I finally reached home at 9.40 TT And so i have been writing my essay till now =] hmm how come i took so long o.o Anyway I was feeling so rubbishy and my essay is kinda trashy now, but i dont care! because its really what i feel and im not gonna cheat myself for politically correct essays now!

"It was an unbearable smell, a smell which reminded me of smelly wet socks with a toad living in it."
-on our tent at the 4th night of OBS.