March 17, 2007

GRAH im tired D:

Today was flagday! Kinda interesting but kinda sucks too.
We met at Newton MRT and collected our tincans. Then Rachel, Jasmine, WingYau and me took the MRT to city hall and walked to suntec city where it was DESERTED. gosh the school is kinda dumb to let us sell flags at 8.30 in the morning. Who in the world even steps out of the house before 8.30. So we decided to go to orchad which maybe had more people.
When we stepped out of somerset we immediately saw lili and shiing opposite the road haha! SJI zhonghua and some other schools were selling flags at orchad too -.- We all had the same tin can donating to the same charity. I think its kinda =/

So then me and rachel plonked ourselves outside somerset MRT from 9 to 12 getting daoed and shunned TT. We totally wanted to die listening to the same commercials playing at the big screen too especially when there was a commercial for a new jap singer's album and we listened to her singing the same part for 3 hours...... over and over again....... it was TORTURE
Anyway I think i was a bit too happy when the first person dropped her coin in my tincan! haha! :D Eventually more and more people steamed out of the MRT every time but less and less people donated somehow. So rachel and I concluded that nice people wake up early! :D

I realised today that Singapore actually does have nice people! Although its only err 5%?

Nice people are really nice! I love nice people! :D