March 30, 2007

Jiaqi is really happy! coz jiaqi has lots of food!!! :DDD

oh no why am i talking like livia =/ hahaha :D
and oh no apparently im very insane now :D
ITS FRIDAY!! happy happy friday! :D
I ate another yummilicious donut today! lovee!!! :D
There was warm food at home today! happy! :D
And there was yummy greenbean soup which leaves a warm fuzzy feeling in ur tummy! :DD
Drink green bean soup when u feel that no one's caring! At least greenbeans in ur tummy care and you can feel their warmth!!! :DDD
I was craving for ruffles today! Cheese!
And so i went to the petrol kiosk and bought a big packet of ruffles! yay happy!!!
And im gonna sit in my comfy bed beside my artistically messy table, youtubing while pigging out on my ruffles!
Sigh its the best moment in the week. Just what i needed, a nice break in the midst of a crazy time.

This week, once again i've realised how food is so important and lovely in my life!
Lifelong fan of food! :D