March 21, 2007

Just came back from training. reached home at 10....
wa..... the bus took so long to come =[ I'll make sure my daddy comes pick me up when he comes back from paris x[
Today was another sad day. Haha okay everyday is sad. School is boringggg......

Had my second appointment for braces and now i have a spring-like thing in there. And my orthodontist wants me to start a trend in school. the brush-teeth-after-eating trend -.-
Nooooooo... its so weird to brush your teeth in school. i cant imagine going into the toilet after lunch and seeing people brushing their teeth. argh...

Went to SJI to find all the juniors wearing comp leo hahah! its seriously not our fault we didnt know! haha! Training today was kind of slack. very slack actually. i think i didnt even complete 10 taos. and my qian kongs are killing meeeee..... =[

My legs are hurting =[

Dear lil' livia get well soon!!!!!! x(