March 29, 2007

PLAHHHH!!!
Its 1230 and im going mad/insane/crazy/bonkers!
Nothings going into my head. Whatever tension, resultant force, enzymes, rate of reaction, midpoint of line, gradient, especially not chinese. -.-

Alot happened today during training today.
Seniors came back,
And juniors had a crying session. I dont know how it started but woah was it infectious! Everybody was crying in 15 minutes.
We (seniors) just went around comforting everybody. And its so painful to see our juniors like that, especially when the cause is not just stress from school, when its about their friendship already =[[[ Sigh. Its heartaching to see their relationship straining. =[
But Im glad they made up already and are back to the bonded team im so proud of them as =]

Of course, today was yet another training to convince me that my juniors are mad.
from qiaohui's blog-
"then i was like.
I WANT TO JUMP.
and with like. all my tears i went up.
AND I JUMPED EVERYWHERE ON THE TRAMP.
then i tried controlling my emotions,
AND I DID MY TAO!
i did like. 3 taos,
and by the end of it,
I WAS BACK TO NORMAL.
so were liv and zoe!!
then we were feeling a hysterical high.
which is quite scary.
according to some of my friends"

Yes its freaky qiaohui.

Hahaha crazy juniors =]]] and they still make me feel like an old ahma. =[
The storm is over! And now they are back and even stronger! Jiayou juniors! Keep cheering everyone on and remember not to leave anybody behind =]

Sigh. I feel sad. It makes me think about my non-existent team.
2 years ago we were still laughing upsidedown while doing handstands.
1 year ago we were in comps together, facing the stress and failure together.
And now, everybody kinda keeps disappearing.
Where's our team? I want our team!
Rina+ShiHui+Sammie+Amanda+Sianglin+Jiaqi
Where?