April 13, 2007

COMPS IS IN 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5! FIVE!!!!!!!!!!
ARGH FREAK OUT!!!! x((((

Training was pathetic today. The juniors went off early and there was only jeanne, olly and me left. Haha but actually it wasnt too bad for a change. much quieter =] haha!
Wang is so sad. sad sad wang. he randomly just told jeanne to not continue gym in jc, since we were gonna train under the hwachong coach if we continued to Adiv. Sigh sad sad wang and his bitter rivalry with the hwachong coach. its kind of funny but its not =[
Once again i see the sad wang under his smiles. Hes so lenient with us now. but whenever anyone crashes and i see him screaming at her, then laughing it off and telling us how to do it, its just so saddening to watch. A sense of guilt just creeps up to me. guilt of letting everyone down.

Anyway,
I LOVE RINAAAAAAAAA! RINA thank you so much for encouraging and encouraging and encouraging me! TT Thanks so much for believing in me! TT
AND I LOVE SHIHUIIIIII! Shihui thank you so much for always helping me to see my tao and encouraging me tooo!!!!!! ahhhh! loveeeeee!
And I LOVE JEANNE AND JIAYI AND OLLY TOO! for being the best seniors in the world!!!!!! ahhhhhh loveeee!

So many loveable people around me. i feel so blessed ^^