April 08, 2007

Service was great today! Although i was sitting alone coz i came late heh xD

Worthy Is The Lamb

Thank You for the cross Lord
Thank You for the price You paid
Bearing all my sin and shame
In love You came
And gave amazing grace

Thank You for this love Lord
Thank You for the nail-pierced hands
Washed me in Your cleansing flow
Now all I know
Your forgiveness and embrace

Chorus
Worthy is the Lamb
Seated on the throne
Crown You now with many crowns
You reign victorious
High and lifted up
Jesus Son of God
The darling of heaven crucified
Worthy is the Lamb
Worthy is the Lamb

I thank you Lord!

Whee i just ended my mass baking for tomorrow's sales.
I've been in the kitchen from 2.30 till now which is uh 9.30
Hahah i've never been in the kitchen for so long =]] And i've realised its really fun to do homework in the kitchen. plus it keeps me awake yay!
I shall just count my baking time at 4 hours since i procrastinate so much =]]

Anyway for today, i borrowed my granny's really ancient hand mixer. its so cool!!!!!
The box is old... very old... and when i open it up, it actually is quite a modern looking mixer! haha!! i expected a very bulky rusty thing made of metal, but it really looks like anyone i can find at courts.
Haha technology doesnt advance that fast after all huh?
Okay so then i dumped in the butter and sugar and egg, then the vanilla essence and the yummy wummy chocolate, and then the flour! and then it came out all nice and chocolaty! :DD
And i thank my mum for fighting over the metal bowl with me and giving me the big plastic one coz the whole brownie mixture was up to the brim of the plastic bowl. I cant imagine what it would be like if i used the metal bowl hahaha Dx
Its the first time i messed up my kitchen so much but nvrmind its secretly fun :D
My brownies smell wummy yummy today! Loveee!!!

Warm brownies are my new favourite!