September 28, 2007

I cant believe its friday!
TGIF!!

yay weekends rock =]]]]]]]

and haha the tests today went okay!
just that my hand still hurts from writing so much hahaha =]
i survived writing four essays!!!
im darn proud of myself!
and i realised today that writing essays are actually quite fun :DD
maybe its just the fact that writing essays are another form of quarreling. just that you are quarreling with inanimate words on a piece of paper.
so fun so fun!!!
and and i love the hall!!!!!
i think it makes me write alot faster :DD

wheeeeeee!
after the papers i came back home and slept like a pig hahaha
i woke up every 10 minutes after the first hour, to convince myself to sleep another ten minutes
and in the end i plonked there for another hour.

oooooh and i finally read the papers today after how many weeks
argh the situation in Myanmar is totally saddening
i never imagined that the conflicts that we learnt during IH does actually happen in real life, since i convinced myself IH is history and history is history that never happens in life
its just ongoing right across a sea from us
oh no its so sad =[[
I cant believe how the myanmar government can be so ass and inhumane.
its evillllll!
i wonder if they really think they're in the right.


Okay nevermind my post is so lame!!!! ----.----
this just proves that my life is sad luh haha=]