September 17, 2007

IM GOING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!
like really really going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!
as in the really bad crazyness deep inside just that its masked by my really insane craziness outsidenow
= i know that thigns are gonna get really bad later but im not doing anything about it now coz im crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





OKay weird stuff always happens when i dont get enough sleep
so I NEED SLEEEEEEEEPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just hope that we can buy time, like BUY
so that i can have my sleep!
i need my sleep!!

okay maybe u're wondering why im whining and whining here instead of going to sleep.

COZ ive got to hand in my art tmr which is almostttttttt there BUT im too sianned with art and im totally ignoring it now coz its so mean to me
SOOOOOO im hoping maybe i shall decide to get down to it soon so that i can sleep and meanwhile while waiting for that hope to come im crapping here.
my sense is going "GO DO YOUR ART FOR GOODNESS SAKE!"
and my gut is going "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEVERRRRRRRRRRRR!"
.
.
.
.

sigh.
internal conflict is the worst thing possible.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .......
im going crazy!
(okay i think you can see so anyway)



LAlalalalal hmmmmm what shall i do now
theres no nice tv show on
and i dont feeling like mugging now
I WANT TO SLEEP
but i can coz i'll never wake up therefore im gonna get killed tmr by mrs teo
hmmmmmm maybe i can try ponning school tmr !!
yayyyyyyy maybe i shall go try to get mozzies to sting me

i want silver paint!!!!!!
but i dotn have silver paint!!!!! hmm so its quite sad huh...
ooooooooh theres emmys nowww!!!! COOOOOOOOOOOOL
oh hes thanking a really long list of people. ah o.-
i dont really know any of the people there now hmmmmmmmmmmm
ah so boring -.-
ohh theres a really scary tortise on arts central. hes really freaky -.-
i like my rubber ducky

OH OH i like the m1 advertisement!!!
the restaurant in mumbai!!! SO FUNNY HAHA!!
i like queen latifah too!! shes saying alot of stuff. i wonder if she had to memorise all of that. gosh that would be a horror.
oooh standing ovation!!!! aww so sweet! =]]]




okay i shall go. but i still dont wanna do art. its really evil to me!!!

hmmmmm