November 10, 2007

I went shopping today!!!!
Yay haha so happy!!
Its my first every real shopping spree believe it or not ^^
real = actually buy something for myself

Met Rina and Shihui at orchard mrt at 11! and then we walked to far east and walked around.
one of the first few shops we went in had a freaky auntie!
freaky as in super enthu auntie!
she just kept shoving stuff at me to try on
and when i didnt want to buy the jeans she was really sad and blaming me for spoiling her morning
hahahah freakyyy..
and we walked and looked and stuff

and after lunch at kfc we went to wisma,
and then bugis!
i love bugis!
although bugis street is so hot and squeezy,
everythings relatively cheap
and painfree to buy stuff ^^ hahaha
and bugis junction has nice stuff too!

Wheee its a happy day!
finally, like finally bought jeans.
and finally bought more tshirts =]

i wanna go for more shopping! :D