November 12, 2007

Wa thanks ah....
totally treat me as invisible



arghhhhhhhhh i feel so loser.
i cant do anything right
maybe i suck too much

how i wish i didnt have it in the first place,
then it wouldnt hurt so much to lose it

and how i wish i can go back to my happy old self!
where nothing mattered,
and theres nothing to worry about except how to stay out of trouble
and how to finish homework before the deadline
and then i wont need to write stupid posts like this and look like a emo poser
and that just exactly reminds me of how pathetic i am that i have nobody to talk to


loserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr



im so sucky, i feel so much but i have no idea how to start penning it down
and i care about how people will look at me if i start becoming an emo weirdo
my blog is forever happy and giving the impression of a happy carefree life just because i dont know where and how to start phrasing, writing my thoughts.
)@($&)$&%#



i like to watch huanhuanai because then i have an excuse for myself to cry




anybody knows the answer to how to be a better person?