January 11, 2008

This week was great! Thank God!
ive been trying my best to listen in class and talk more. the former is working but the latter is a total failure. but nvrmind! i shall continue trying
but im sorry Lord. im guilty to say im too overwhelmed by work, too tempted by sleep.
excuses excuses excuses.
this whole week i've been falling asleep by accident, convincing myself im too tired.
i want to hang out with God! i want to listen to you talk.
help me free my time as i step into another week of even more crushing schedule, so that i can spend more time with you=]]
let me see that nothing else matters! I love you!!!

the worst thing that happened this week was wang lao shi leaving.
he didnt say why, nor where he was going.
Its a lost for us, gym is gonna blehhhhhhhhhhhhh
but ultimately its his decision. hope he's happy with it! ,
hope hes heading for a better place!

go wu lao shi!

i see myself beginning to take training easy. in the good kinda way.
happy and contented