February 25, 2008

Have you seen a waterfall in a HDB block before?

I HAVE I HAVE I HAVEE!!!

around 8, i was doing my work in my room
and then i heard this loud gushing sound and dismissed it off as heavy rain again
but then my mum went hysterical and i went out to look
so realise that the corridoor outside my house was FLOODING.

and there was a waterfall on the stairs hahaha!






and i got really excited and happy
though i guess im not really supposed to
but but how exciting! rarely get to see you house get flooded okay!!

it turned out that the water pipe on the level above us burst so we got the flood
but luckily it wasnt the sewage pipe, if not... its really gonna be quite gross....
hahaha! whee!

the whole time i thought it was the result of super heavy rain
but when i looked out of the window from my house, i saw such a peaceful scene.
quiet and dry.
*crickets call*
and on the other hand outside the door water was flowing like mad
*gush gush gush*
haha quite a cool contrast.

the show was finally over when some government personel came to fix the pipe =]